Sunday, January 4, 2009

porject 365


1/01/09

The pictures of Ryder in the groovy glasses I took at Spotlight, while we were shopping. Ryder had some money to spend from his birthday.

When we got home, we put together his Marble run that I got him for Xmas. We had heaps of fun, had to make a few minor adjustments after the first test run as i had put some of the parts around the wrong way and all the marbles ended up going into the same one.


2/01/09

Went to Janine's 40th BBQ Lunch at Aireys Inlet. The photos i stole from Trish's blog as i didn't take my camera. When we returned to Trish's i went shopping at Scrapanalia and these were my purchases.


















3/01/09

Finished off my HS retailers project, I was very pleased with how it come out, it hangs above my scraproom door (obviously)




















04/01/09

Here is the view out of the 4th floor of the RWH Melb ( i took this as soon as I got into work this morning)

1 comment:

  1. Great photos
    Well done on finishing your retailers project
    Would you like to do mine lol
    Love Ryders Marble run !!!

    ReplyDelete