Friday, January 9, 2009

day 9


I have just put together my first couple of pages for my 365 project. I am using the trading card page protectors that fit into a 3 ring a4 binder. I have also decided to use one of my Basic grey 6x6 pads. I cut up the papers into 2.5 x 3.5 pieces and used the corner rounder. they are all ready to go now.
















8/1/09
Ryder came home today after spending a week with his pop and cousin George. So i made him one of his favourites for dinner (quick and easy too cause I had a very busy day at work)




















7/1/09

Have been busy cleaning out Ryders room while he has been away. I cleared all his Bionicles of his top shelf on is bookcase and put up his Plasma Tech Cyborgs.

1 comment:

  1. your 365 project looks fab jodes !!!
    Kep up the good work :)
    TC

    ReplyDelete