Monday, January 26, 2009

The last Few Days


21/365

Today we went to Westfield Plenty Valley to do some shopping. From Kmart we got this Foam rocket launcher. It shot straight up into the air and goes quite high. It had this cute little animated person on it. Ryder is doing his tough face.








22/365
I got a new calendar for this year and it also come with a jigsaw. Ryder asked if he could do it. It is quite a details picture. I helped him a little bit but he did most of it. He did quite a good job. After the puzzle we started a Game of Indiana Jones Monopoly which ryder got for Christmas.





23/365

Went shopping again today to buys some storage containers so I can finish putting away my Christmas decos. I got this Bling Keyring from Dusk. Along with some great bargains on Christmas stuff for this year

No comments:

Post a Comment